Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Handsome Little Man

Dearest Tadpole,

Nine months old!! Nine months! And in the past month, there have been so many changes!

Like how you seem to think, "Who needs toys when I can play with the dishwasher and tupperware?"
And now you take big boy baths!!!
And eat more big boy food!!

You laugh and play and tumble and laugh some more. You say "Mama" now, and you know what it means. You try to pull yourself up, but only get as far as up on your knees.

Every morning when I wake up I swear you are bigger than the day before.

But...but you still love your na-nas. You still love being held in my arms. You throw your arms around my neck and give the cutest hugs and kisses. When I walk into the room, you quickly crawl over and hold your arms up to me.

So thank you, my dearest Tadpole, thank you so very much for making this transition into toddlerhood easier for me. Sometimes I swear you let me cuddle with you all day just to humor me, to make the fact that my little baby boy is getting older just a little easier.

Three more months and you will be a year. I'm almost just starting to consider planning your birthday.

Almost.

Happy nine months little one. You bring our lives such joy.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am a Grand Valley State University student and I am doing some research on a product for my advertising class. I was hoping you could help me answer a few questions regarding the specific target audience of nursing mothers.
1. Have you ever heard of “Healthy Pantry Bars?”
2. I have research an additional 500 calories is needed for nursing mothers, is this something you consider to be very important?
3. While nursing, do you tend to have food more natural in ingredients with nutritional value?
4. What type of food can you NOT have while nursing? (Do you pay strict attention to this?)
5. Do you find as a nursing mother you are often short on time to make/have nutritional meals? Would something less time consuming appeal to you?
Thank you for completing these questions, your time and input is greatly appreciated!