Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 07, 2011

Mystery of the Miserable Baby

This past week was a little crazy over here.

It started with this awful stomach bug. After we all got over it, suddenly The Tadpole transformed into this cranky, miserable baby.

If I put him down, he would crawl over to me and wrap his arms around my leg while screaming hysterically. He also stopped eating solids and was unhappy even when I was holding him.

I ruled out teething, growth spurt, the usual suspects.

Then last night...it was a like a switch flipped and he was happy again.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, little Tadpole, for giving me my happy baby back. I don't know if I could have handled another week like that.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: