Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Best of 2010

A picture of my girls sleeping. It's one of my favorites. I had it enlarged and it hangs in our hallways.

I remember that moment. The Guppy had trouble falling asleep for her nap, so The Mermaid lay down with her and sang her a lullaby before falling asleep herself. I had been grouchy and irritable that day. But listening to her sing, I swear my heart swelled so large it hurt in my chest and made my eyes water.

I was thinking last night about 2010, and what my favorite day or event was. I couldn't think of one. There were LOTS of amazing and incredible days in 2010, The Tadpole's birth for example, but although I will cherish those memories, they are not what made 2010 so special for me. It was the little moments of peace and joy and love, like the one above.

No, there isn't one big favorite event of 2010 for me. But I have plenty of little moments that I cherish, and those little moments add up one big event....my life.

And I am loving my life!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

J said...

Hello! My name is Jacqui and I recently started a breastfeeding blog at www.thebreastfeedingblog.com it is still very young but I am hoping it will grow quickly in the coming months. I would like to post a link to your website, and I am hoping you might not mind reciprocating. I am a postpartum doula and a breastfeeding support counselor who is working on becoming a lactation consultant. The blog will be catered to breastfeeding moms and those working on becoming breastfeeding professionals. I would be happy to answer any questions!
-Jacqui