Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Doorways

The previous owners of our house had some cats, and they "installed" a cat door in the door leading down to the basement stairs. Soon The Tadpole will be crawling, and we will probably block it off. But when I saw this week's You Capture challenge was doorways, I couldn't help but give it a nice send off through photos.


doors1


doors2

doors2


Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

Mia said...

How cute!! :)

And I've been there, done that with the cat door. It IS a good idea! ;)

C.G. Koens said...

That second photo is so cute! Lovely capture!

Jessi said...

Love the shots. Such beautiful, expressive, eyes he has!

Kirsten said...

oh my! What a great frame for your little man!

Marla said...

Great framing. He's a cutie.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Shannon said...

LOVE these photos...very creative!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh I just love those! So cute

elizabeth said...

cute photos -
creative idea

angela said...

I love that cute little face peeking through the cat door.

Darcy said...

awwwwww!

Lauren said...

Very cute indeed!