Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Hugs For A Book

My latest completed knitting project: A traveling book cover.

A Christmas gift for my SIL.
I find my SIL was fun to knit for, because for one I know she will appreciate it, and for another we have the same interest, so I knew that she would like this.
I'm participating in a handmade gift exchange for 2011. I have to send 5 people something handmade by the end of the year. I can't wait to make my gifts! <3

More about this pattern can be found on my Ravelry page.

Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

SUCH a great idea!!

Steph

mama k said...

sweet! I am wracking my brain to think of what to make for my pay-it-forwards...

Angela Power said...

It's lovely! I love the colours! You make me want to learn to knit more than a plain straight scarf! :-)

Adrianne said...

That is a great idea. I would love a few of theses and would so be willing to buy them. I need a small one and but some others sizes too. Are you taking orders!