Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 10, 2010

Still Waiting...

I'm still here. Still waiting for baby to make his or her appearance.

Surprisingly, I don't feel rushed or impatient. I'm rather comfortable most of the time, and I've been getting so much help from my fabulous and supportive family. The only we have left to do is inflate the birth pool and do a practice run. I don't "feel" like I'm ready to burst or drop or anything.

I've tried to keep my calendar clear as much as possible, so I can spend the rest of this pregnancy relaxing. Of course, for me the word "relaxing" is synonymous with "knitting". Here is my latest knitting project: an apple hat, for the newest Apple of My Eye.


More information can be found on my ravelry page. Last night I cast on and started a little devil hat. I wonder if I will have another time to finish it before baby comes...

Oh sweet baby, we are so in love with you already and can't wait to meet you!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Bunch of Barrons said...

I remember how anxious I got to meet my kiddos. So much fun...such great memories. AND some uncomfy ones. Haha. Hope you get to see your baby soon! :)