Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 17, 2010

40+ Weeks

I'm not really surprised that the baby is content to sit for a while. The Mermaid was seven days "overdue" and the Guppy was ten days. I'm not uncomfortable and I really am fine with sitting and waiting until baby is ready....but I just really hate being in that "limbo" state of waiting. Not really wanting to make plans, dealing with being the watched tea pot.

I am convinced of three things, though: 1. Baby is a girl. 2. She has a hat fetish. 3. She just wants to see how many hats she can get me to crank out before her arrival.

Hats are quick and easy to knit up, and are really helping me fill in the time during this waiting period. After the apple hat that I posted about, I made a cute little devil hat:



and then a cute little Bunny hat:

More information can by found on my ravelry page.

The difference with this waiting period versus my other pregnancies is that I've been very distracted. While with the Mermaid and Guppy I was able to go about my regular schedule up until I went into labor, with this pregnancy for some reason I've let a LOT of things slide. Waiting for baby has been my excuse for being a tad bit lazy. No more. Starting today, I'm going to work on catching up on those things that I fell behind in, including watching some session of the Gold 2010 Online Lactation Conference that I registered for a while back.

Thanks for checking it, dear friends. Hopefully my next post will contain adorable baby pictures!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Melodie said...

There is nothing cooler or cuter than a baby in a hand knit hat. I love those! Happy Birthing Roxeanne!