Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 31, 2010

Ow, My Boob!

So, the Tadpole is one week old and I haven't written his birth story yet.

I planned to, but then I came down with a NASTY case of mastitis. Not cool. But, I'm now finally on the mend, and will write the birth story soon.

I've got other things to write about, too. Like how this summer, the Mermaid will be attending camp for the first time (oh, be still my heart!)

And this little guy?


I fall in love with him more and more every day.

My little love, so happy you are here!

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Mary said...

oh my god what a handsome hoksila (boy)!!! they are the best arent' they?
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Sarah said...

An absolutely beautiful boy, congratulations! Hope you recover quickly from the mastitis.

Sarah
nursingnaturally.com.au

Heather said...

He is absolutely beautiful!