Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 13, 2006

Just Another Manic Monday...

This weekend was a pretty good weekend. Friday night we went out with the IL's to get pictures taken and then out to eat. The Mermaid cried most of the time, but we did get some good pics of the four of us. We also got some good pics of the Mermaid on a rocking horse and on a little bench. We took pics of the Guppy which came out really good, pics of the Knight and I with the Guppy, and some nursing pics of the Guppy and I with some of the Knight too. As soon as I get the pics I will post them.
Saturday we got all our grocery shopping done. It was an expensive week for us this week, since we needed a lot of things. And Sunday we got a lot done around the house. Well, at least I did. The Knight gave the girls their baths and kept them occupied so I could get housework done.

I have three "playdates" to go to this week that I am really excited about. It stinks that right now we are down to one car, so I have to drop the Knight off at work and then make sure I am on time to pick him up. Two of the playdates are LLL meetings and then the other playdate is for a new babywearing group that was formed. I'm hoping the other ladies will have more experience with pouches and how to nurse with them :o)
Here are some pictures from the weekend, which I also added to the pics of family set at Flickr.

After her bath
Look at those beautiful eyes!

Daddy loves his little girl!

The Guppy with my sister


I'm kind of hoping her eyes stay this color!

Yes, that is the Mermaid watching Star Trek....the Knight is determined to turn her into a Trekkie.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: