Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Do You Wear Your Baby?

Yesterday I went to a local meeting of NINO, a babywearing group. It was pretty cool. All the ladies there were really really nice and their kids were adorable! Some of them even use cloth diapers, so yay! I'm not the only one anymore ;o) The Mermaid had a lot of fun too, but she wanted to leave early. We stayed for about two hours and I got to try out a ring sling. I think I will like it for when the Guppy is older, right now she seemed to get a little lost in it.

Today I am sick so I am basically doing nothing. Just relaxing. I want to be well so I can go to the other local LLL meeting tomorrow morning. Send me get well vibes!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: