Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Walking Downhill

I have a routine now.

I'm getting things done and crossed off my lists. I'm keeping up with the housework, the laundry, the daily mundane duties.

I've started working on my studies again.

We're on schedule with homeschooling, and officially loving it so far.

I'm nursing, changing diapers, bouncing and wearing slings and pouches and wraps and Mai Tei's.

I'm even knitting, because I now make it a point to schedule in some "me" time at least three nights a week. In pen.

This is my life. It's chaotic and busy and far from perfect, but for once in a very long time, it just might be is under control.

And that is good.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: