Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I AM

I am someone who get frustrated easily, and sometimes will yell at my kids.

I am someone who knows how to use words to hurt people. Badly.

I am someone who does not dust. Ever.

I am someone who swears. A lot.

I am a procrastinator and wait until the last minute to get things done, then panic and complete the job haphazardly.

I can be extremely lazy.

I can also be extremely mean.

When something goes wrong in my life, my first reaction is to panic and blame someone else. My second reaction is to demand someone else fix it. Only after these reactions will I take responsibility and take action myself.

I judge people by what they are buying at the grocery store. Even on the days when I know I'll be hitting up McDonald's on the way home.

And when I'm at the McDonald's, I judge everyone there, too.

Large crowds make me nervous.

I have no relationship with my father. When he dies, I plan on boycotting his funeral.

I am afraid to try new things because I'm afraid of failure.

I am demanding of people's time and effort.

I drink too much coffee.

I am constantly trying to keep up with people who I think are better than me.

I am....a mother, sister, daughter, cousin. I am Not Perfect.

I am Real.

Inspired by this post over at Single Dad Laughing. A must read.







Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

~rachel~ said...

I LOVE this!! And am so almost everyone of these too!

I've been thinking about homeschooling recently, would you mind an email from me about some things? :)

Unknown said...

i love this! we have a lot more in common than just breastfeeding! I always feel an immediate bond with women who cuss a lot! I have the worst mouth ever and I'm so ashamed of it but I cannot control it for anything!!!

Elyse said...

Love love love it. I am so so many of these things too.