Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday: Knitting Project

When it comes to knitting projects, I find I have a hard time actually finishing the products I start.

I love knitting, but I get bored with what I'm making real quickly and so it will sit on my needles for months.

Not so this time.
For Tackle It Tuesday this week, I am going to resolve to work a little bit on my knitting project every day, even if it is only ten minutes of knitting. The project I am currently working on is a sweater for the Mermaid. I've almost finished knitting the front piece, and thanks to this week's Tackle It Tuesday, I will finish and start the back piece!

I'll post pictures of the finished product when I'm done.

For more Tackle It Tuesday posts, click here.

Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Susie said...

What a neat tackle!!

mama k said...

I love knitting too. I have to stick to projects that are smaller... like 2 skeins of yarn needed. I loose interest after about a week or maybe a month if I'm really motivated.
I admit that nap time is when I watch TV and knit.

Anonymous said...

I love it, I wish I knew how to knit, it seems so easy to take with you places and work on while you wait for things, like dr.'s appointments.
Toni

Crafty Mama said...

That's going to be a very pretty sweater. I can't wait until I have enough knitting skill to put together a sweater! Be sure to post a pic of your finished project. :)