Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 06, 2009

Bits and Pieces...

Yesterday I took the Mermaid to the dentist and she behaved really well and was so proud of her shiny clean teeth!

Yesterday I also took the girls to visit some friends and I was able to sit around and laugh for a few hours. It was nice. The best part? They are coming over our house today to visit again!

This morning:

"Mermaid, if you want your friends to come over to play then you should pick up your room and clean it."
"Why do I have to do it when we can just get a robot to do it for me?"
Why indeed.....

The Knight's birthday is coming up this weekend and I am so excited with the gift I am going to surprise him with. In the meantime, I'm going to have to tell you all about the new updates over at Bella Sara, and how the Mermaid loves taking care of her horses!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

If I find that robot somewhere...I'll train it to do dishes and laundry!! Then I'll clone it for ALL moms! :)