Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 13, 2009

Product Review: Baby Einstein World Music DVD


Thanks to Mom Central, I was recently given the opportunity to review Baby Einstein's new DVD, Baby Einstein World Music.

Both the Mermaid and the Guppy loved dancing and jiving to the music played on the DVD. The girls were introduced to music from all over the world, including Ireland, Africa, Japan, and more!

There were a few things about this great DVD that I especially enjoyed: not only did the girls learn about different styles of music, but about different cultures as well. Also, the DVD has amazing options where I can tailor the movie to each child's different levels and needs. For the Mermaid, I can choose the Grow With Me option, which puts additional emphasis on language. Or, for the Guppy, I can switch to Select-A-Segment and choose a shorter segment for easy transition into nap time, or for just enough viewing time to keep her busy while I cook dinner.

Right now my girls are dancing and clapping away. Right now you should head over to the Baby Einstein website to find out more information about this great DVD, including a preview!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

KimChi said...

ok, i think i'm all caught up!! but i'm confused, i don't see anything on the cd thing...