Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 27, 2009

Music Review: Corneille


I really love music. I listen to it every day, mostly while I am cleaning. So I was really excited to be able to get my hands on the new Corneille CD, The Birth of Cornelius.

What can I say? This artist is amazing. His songs are full of soul and meaning. And it isn't just his talent that is amazing: his back story is as well. Corneille was living in Rwanda in 1994 and lost his entire family in the genocide. His strength and determination is truly inspiring.

Most of his songs are about love and soul, but there were at least two songs about Rwanda on this CD that nearly brought me to tears.

I love this CD and have already lent it out to family and friends. It's definitely a winner. And, I have two copies to give away to two lucky winners. All you have to do to enter is:

1. Head on over to Amazon and scroll down to listen to some samples from the CD.

2. Come back and comment, letting me know which sample you liked best.

3. If you subscribe to my blog, let me know and you will get an extra entry.
4. Also, extra entries will be given to anyone who tweets, blogs, or facebooks this giveaway.

Make sure you let me know if you've done each in a separate comment! I will choose two winners on Monday, April 13th. Good luck!

Share/Save/Bookmark
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

KimChi said...

to much of everything
and home is by you.

this artist was great!! :-D

gina said...

Too much of everything and all of my love :)

YZgirl4 said...

I love the back to life song. This seems like a great cd, thanks for the chance!

yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net