Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My Favorite Part of Summer

My favorite part of summer is going to all the local fairs. To me, a fair is the essence of summer; spending time outside, animals, games, and food. Spending time with family. Love it.

This past weekend we went to the local Woodstock Fair.
Getting lost in the kid's maze.The Guppy was more interested in the stuffed chickens.Standing next to the 1,000 lb pumpkin.Learning about baby chicks.The Mermaid went on a ton of rides, she loved it!The best ride of all: the Ferris Wheel

The Mermaid was fearless.
So was the Guppy.The View


Which brings me to #5 on my List of One Thousand Gifts......


#4. Summertime at the fairs.








Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Great pictures, what fun!!

We grew those giant pumpkins 2 years ago, ended up with 2 that were both over 400lbs...I'll put them up for WW sometime this month.

Have a great week!
Blessings,
Steph

Toastqueen said...

Aw, I wish I went to the fair, but I'm going to try the Sterling one this weekend, as it's free, and more in line with my budget! I also think I'm going to volunteer with LLL for the Big E.
Just a FYI - you have a pro-vaccination ad on your left-hand sidebar "did you know that delaying vaccines can put your child at risk of serious disease?"
not sure if you were aware that it's no longer just ads for moms, but ads with propaganda now.

Holly said...

Looks like fun! What a nice family you have. Here where I live, fairs are in the fall and winter when it's not so hot.

Crafty Mama said...

I love, love LOVE the Woodstock Fair. My parents have a house nearby and we usually go but we were away. Esp. all of that terrible-for-you fair food! Give me a funnel cake and I'm a happy girl!