Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

My camera's batteries died and I don't have any more at the moment, so I don't have pictures.

This week I'm going to tackle the long list of errands and to-do-items that I have been putting off. The ones that are highlighted are the ones I have to get done today.

Here goes:

1. Appointment with a friend at 1PM
2. Return books to library and check out new ones
3. Prepare next week's lessons for the Mermaid.
4. Stop at craft store and buy belly casting supplies and supplies to make a nursing necklace.
5. Call my MIL
6. Call my doctor
7. Call my hair dresser
8. Pay weird, random bills that have been piling up.
9. LLL publishing
10. Call my dentist.
11. Call the auto repair shop about the van.
12. Call postpartum client.
13. Order stuff for Arbonne.
14. Get canvas tent out of storage.
15. Product Reviews
16.Make calls for WomenAid:
~ Farm owner
~ Women's club
17. Write thank you card.
18. CAPPA email.

Think I can get it all done, and homeschool, and do office hours, and attend clients, and everything else? I'm hopeful. But, also naive.

For more Tackle It Tuesday projects, visit 5 Minutes for Mom.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Susie said...

Good luck with your tackle list. It is ambitious but not undoable:-)

earthlingorgeous said...

Wow lots of stuff on your tackle list. Good luck.

Christine said...

If you like belly casting, you should check out Belly Imprinting - its easier and the end product is more beautiful - a real art piece! You can buy at bellyvita.com!