Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yes, I Really Am That Much Of A Dork...

I think a lot of people know how dorky I can be, but here is proof....

Yesterday I got my package from Mountain Rose Herbs. I adore this store, love it love it love it. Anyway, I was so excited to get this package that I was jumping up and down and frantically trying to call my lovely SIL, who I knew would be just about the only person who understood. Unfortunately, she didn't answer, so I grabbed my camera and took pictures, shouting "I am sooooo blogging this!"

I ordered three bags of loose leaf tea, a facial scrub, and four unbleached cotton infuser net thingies. One of the teas is for children, one is for the morning, and one is for at night. And they sent me thing handy guide to explain just how to prepare my teas and care for them, which is great, as this is the first time I bought loose leaf tea and I was pretty clueless.

I decided to try the morning tea first, Dawn Chorus.
Isn't it sooo much prettier than the tea in tea bags?
Infusing. Love the cotton tea net thingies (I don't even know their official name).
The only thing I didn't like about the cotton bags was that I had to empty the tea into the garbage and it was a little messy. However, the bag itself was very easy to clean.
The tea? Delicious. Sooo much better than tea bags!!
In fact, I am so much of a dork that I took a picture of the tea sitting in my cabinet. 'Cause it looks so pretty sitting in there!!!!


Anyways, I really love the tea because it's organic and healthier for you. And tastes great. Plus, Mountain Rose Herbs is not only certified organic, but it is also a Fair Trade company and Kosher certified. Plus, their prices are fantastic and their customer service is great: all teas are made fresh to order! I've bought some of my essential oils for my doula bag from them and they are great as well, so I highly recommend them!


And if you've gotten this far into this post, then congrats: now you know I am a true dork. At least I didn't blog about how I got so excited about washing cloth diapers that I took pictures of them hanging on the line.....that would be truly dorkish....







Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Toastqueen said...

Ah, see, I would appreciate seeing the pretty diapers over tea, which I've never been able to get into.
:)
Glad I'm not the only dork! :)

KimChi said...

You are so a dork, but i think you are fabulous and am so jealous of your new teas! I can't wait to try them on Sunday!! :-D
(and that infuser thing looks like a condom...am i the only one that thinks that?)