Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

TidBits from Our Life

~ This morning I took the girls to see a magic show at the local library. I think it was a little overwhelming for them, but they still had fun.

~ I'm pretty much caught up with all the housework that we fell behind in due to last week's craziness. I can focus so much better and I am much more calmer when the house is not in chaos.

~ The Guppy has really been impressing me with her increasing vocabulary skills. She says so many new words now and is coming out with more every day.

~ I haven't been able to work towards my CBE certification or my other project lately and it's stressing me out. Hopefully soon I will be able to buckle down and get lots of work out of the way.

Those are my random thoughts of the day!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: