Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything...

A little bit of everything in our life lately....




~ The Knight and I viwed three houses on Thursday. None were to our liking, but we are viewing another 8 in the upcoming week.



~ Both girls have outgrown their summer sandals. The ones that we bought them about two months ago. I cannot believe how quickly they are growing up!



~ The Guppy is talking pretty well now. I can't get over the fact that she is learning about ten new words each day. She's also started to become very attached to baby dolls. I am encouraging that: I'm hoping it will lead to less nursing during the day and an easier transition when I decide to night wean her.

~ I've been experimenting with different ways to style my hair and I've discovered that I really like headbands. I got some great headbands from Bargain Headbands and I love them!

Well that's it for random updates! Today we are taking the girls to the EcoTarium. It should be a great time!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: