Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

More Thoughts On God

A little over a year ago I wrote a post describing my religious background and how I am struggling to regain my faith.

I am sad to say that I am no closer to finding God than I was one year ago.

One reason I started this blog was because it is incredibly helpful for me to sort my thoughts out by typing them out. I did keep diaries when I was younger, but to me there was nothing special about writing down your thoughts only to close the cover and keep them secret from everyone. I find it so enlightening and inspiring when I share my thoughts through a blog, when I know that someone is out there reading what I write and really getting to know who I am. Some readers might not like what I write, some might be nodding their heads in agreement, it doesn't matter. Writing to an audience really helps me to say what I am really thinking and feeling before I even know myself what I am thinking and feeling.

So, I've decided to bring my search for God into my blog here and there. I think that by blogging my journey, not only will it help me realize how I am really feeling or really thinking, but it will help keep me focused and on track. So, I hope you don't mind coming along for the occasional ride in my journey towards faith. As always, comments, suggestions, and encouragement is welcomed.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: