Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 18, 2008

Bits and Pieces

Some bits and pieces of our life...

~ The Mermaid is sick today. The Guppy was sick yesterday. When will this stomach bug just leave us alone?

~ The Mermaid has been encouraging the Guppy to talk. And it's working. Every day she says about ten new words. It makes me speechless.

~ I got hired by another great couple due in September. I'm really excited about their birth. So, I now have two clients due in September and one due in October.

~ I've been living some lazy days lately. I need to get my butt going and learn how to be more productive; starting with going to bed earlier so I can start my day at 5am with a little yoga or exercises.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: