Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday Five

Today's Friday Five:


1.When was the last time you did something against your better judgment, and what was the outcome?

Hmmm this is a tough one. I would have to say, on Sunday, I drove my car around at night even though both the brake lights were out and the inspection sticker was expired. I did get pulled over, but the officer was kind enough to just give me a verbal warning.

2.Who in your life seems to be a keen judge of character?

I would say that I'm a pretty good keen judge of character. However, my sister can also be counted on for giving a pretty acurate description of someone's character.

3.If there is such a thing as Judgment Day, what do you think it will be like?

I'm not sure on this one. I would have to say, very confusing and also a little sad...sad for those who will be left behind.

4.What were the circumstances that led you to the last time you stood before a judge?

When I was 16 and a half, my father let my insurance and registration expire on my car without informing. Of course, I got into a car accident and had to appear in court for the lack of insurance and registration. I got six months of probation and then six months after that had my record expunged.

5.If a panel of judges were to evaluate your last potluck contribution, what might their comments be?

If a panel of judges were to eat any of my cooking, they'd be luck if they didn't end up in the hospital :o)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: