Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sweet, Sweet Repetition.

Lately I've found myself without a lot to write about.

Wait, that's not true. I have a lot to write about. But when my life is full of such joy and hope and euphoria, how do I write the words to adequately describe that?

I just can't.

Yesterday I spent all day doing laundry. I played with the girls and folded laundry, played with them again and folded more laundry, and so on. A day full of repetition.

Sounds dull, doesn't it?

But it wasn't. Because in between the folded shirts and pants, love filled the room. And so did laughter.

Hope bloomed, and it is beautiful.

This life inside me? It causes smiles all around. Like when the Guppy lifted up my shirt and shouted at my belly, "What are you doing in there, baby?" Or the Mermaid tried to guess how many hours a day the baby was "sleeping".

Sometimes, it is those days full of repetition, those days designated by those who don't understand as dull or boring, those are the days that I treasure the most.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: