Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 21, 2009

Trying to Crawl Out From Under This Mess

This Saturday was the girls' birthday party. Good friends, good food, and the girls got loaded up with presents. Of course, my camera wasn't working, so I wasn't able to capture the adorable and bright smiles on their faces. But trust me, they were there.

Saturday was also The Mermaid's first soccer game of the season. I was so proud watching her play out on the field. Her team won, she was so excited!

Sunday, instead of cleaning up from the party like I planned, the girls and I went out with some friends and spent the day doing various things. Then we got home and both girls said their tummy hurt and both got sick. I am thinking it was from all the sugary food they had, but who knows?

I have a house that desperately needs cleaning, diapers that need washing, laundry that needs folding, and toys that need to be opened and organized and put away.

I have 568 emails to get through and I am so far behind on my Google reader that I think I am going to mark all read.

Most importantly, I have to figure out how to get back on schedule with my studying. I am really behind in my CBE certification and want to fix that now.

So, this week is looking pretty busy. But, I don't mind. Morning Sickness is leaving me breathless with nausea sometimes and an little sick, but I am still functioning. And considering my past pregnancies, I consider that a true blessing.

I'd love to hear how your weekend went.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like a good weekend... busy, but good! I hope your morning sickness doesn't get too bad.

My nephew's birthday party (8 yo) was this weekend too. It was LOUD, but we had a great time. :)

Crafty Mama said...

Cleaning, apple picking, playing. Brian finished repairing our backyard gate, and wants to powerwash the front of the house and back fence so he can stain in this weekend. No laundry....had to really dig to find something to wear to work! :)

Glad you had a good weekend. Happy Birthday to the girls!