Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 04, 2008

We've Moving On Up! *Pic Heavy*

The Knight and I found a great house for us. Friday we made an offer. On Saturday they accepted.

The home inspection is later this week and the closing date is September 30th. Can I tell you how incredibly excited we are! Our first home. Here are some pictures (the pictures make the rooms seem really small, when in fact they are much much larger than they look).
The nice, quiet dead-end street that the house is on
The front of the house (it's the one on the right).
You walk into the living room. Stairs are right there as well.
The living room from another viewpoint.
From the living room you walk into the kitchen. There's a sliding glass door leading out to a nice deck.
Kitchen from another viewpoint
There's a short hallway next to the kitchen and that is where you find the half bath and the door to the basement.
Upstairs: this would be the girls' bedroom. Huge walk-in closet.
Girls' bedroom from another viewpoint.
This is the master bedroom, which is much bigger than it looks here. Again, walk in closet.
Upstairs full bath.
The basement is half-finished. This will be my office.
Deck off of the kitchen. Isn't she purrty?
View of the yard from the deck.Closer view of garden at back of yard.
View of yard and house from garden.


We've already gotten some bunk beds for free from my wonderful aunt and uncle. My MIL and FIL have offered to buy us a new kitchen table and chairs. So when we move, the few things that we are going to buy right away are an entertainment center (we are going to buy a smaller one than the one we have now) and a new desk for my office (the one I have now is too small and it's falling apart).


So, what do you think? I welcome all your comments!

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Shelly - I love it! I really like the sliding glass door out the deck and that area. How exciting for you guys.
Shannon
www.familyofshannon.blogspot.com

Ruth said...

Ooh... nice! I really love the deck!!

Ruth xx

Crafty Mama said...

Looks like a really great place! Congrats on your first home.