Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 15, 2008

One Thousand Gifts

Thanks so much to Steph at Problem Sovlin' Mom for the heads up on this great idea.

First, go read this absolutely beautiful post by Ann over at Holy Experience. Go ahead, I'll wait.

I love this idea. I completely "get" it. Lately, what has been helping me a lot is that I take the time each night to write down five things I am grateful for, or five things that I accomplished that day, no matter how small. I'm now going to take it a step farther and start my list of 1,000 gifts on this blog. I'm going to add to this list a little at a time, as they come up, instead of sitting down and banging out a huge list in one sitting. If you decide to start your own list, let me know, I would love to read it as it comes to life!


To start.....

1. The gift of a healthy family.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

I'm so glad you love this idea, it has been doing so much for my outlook and perspective the past few months! :) I have been writing mine down as they come up in a little notebook, but you have given me that little push I needed to start listing mine on my blog as well, thanks! I will start on Monday, as I promised myself a "vacation" from posting this weekend.

Don't you just love Ann's writing? Boy, I wish I could put thoughts and feelings into words like she does...

BTW, I got the adorable precious moments figurine today, thanks again!!

Blessings!
Steph