Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 22, 2008

Help Me Name My Team

The Knight and his family run their own fantasy football league. They take it very seriously, having opening ceremonies at the draft and an end-of-season banquet. The winner gets to take home the giant trophy and display it in their house for a year.

This year, someone dropped out at the last minute and now, I am in the League.

Did I mention that I know nothing about football? I usually watch the games with the Knight, but I'm always doing something else at the same time, like reading a book or knitting. So, I have no clue what I am doing.

Tomorrow is the draft and the Knight says that he will give me his cheat sheet. So I guess I am all set there. But, I still have to come up with a name for my team.

I have the list of my favorite names. Keep in mind that besides me, there are only two other women in the league, and they gave their teams "manly" names, like Gladiator and Army. Vote for your favorite and help me name my team!


What should I name my Fantasy Football Team?
The Amazonians
The Rabid Kittens
The Panty Raiders
The Pooh Bears
The Sports Bras
The Nut Crackers
The Scoregasms
pollcode.com free polls

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: