Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 08, 2008

I Can Twitch Like Michael Jackson!

Saturday night we attended my uncle's surprise birthday party. The theme of the party was death, grim reaper, etc. (Yes, my family has a weird and crazy sense of humor, but I have the same humour, so I think it's funny). My mother got this crazy idea that she and all the "kids" should do the dance from Michael Jackson's Thriller video. The Knight and I took the girls to my mother's house straight from the walk to learn the dance. Then my mother dressed herself up as the grim reapers and the Knight and my sister up as zombies? ghouls? Not sure exactly what, but something freaky.
The Knight, My Mother, and My Sister
Even the Mermaid got a little face paint.
The dance went great and was hilarious. Soon after, the Mermaid completely conked out and we made a bed of chairs for her to sleep on. Normally, the Mermaid is the one out on the dance floor tearing it up with her moves, but because she was sleeping, the Guppy felt it was her duty to keep the dance floor moving. She was a HUGE hit!
Showing off her moves
She learned her breakdancing moves from me
Tearing up the floor!
We got home late Saturday night, and on Sunday we went to the circus. More on that later.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: