Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Right Now...

Right now ...

... the Mermaid is enjoying some time putting together a puzzle, not realizing that she is also learning about shapes, colors, and textures. I love the relaxed, homeschooling environment that we have, where she is not pressured to memorize things a teacher thinks she should know; where she is free to learn at her own pace, in her own way.

... the Guppy is sleeping, finally, after going back to screaming all day because of teething. Although I am so relieved to be able to put her down and attend to the Mermaid, my arms feel strangely empty.

... it is really hot. I do not do well in the heat. For some reason our house is always really hot in the summer and really cold in the winter. The only room that has air conditioner in it is our bedroom. I'm sweating up a storm and I am not liking it.

... I am trying to decide what to make for lunch that will not require use of the stove because that will just make it even more hot in here.

... I am wishing that we had more than one car because then I could take the girls to a park or to my IL's where they have a pool and lots of things for the girls to do in their backyard. The only thing we have in our backyard is lots of bees and weeds.

... I have a lot of thoughts running through my head about our future and while I am very confused at times, I am also very excited.

... I am thinking of my friend who passed away and how lucky my family is because we are happy, we are healthy, and we are together.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

tanya@motherwearblog said...

Oh, it's hot over here too - about an hour's drive west!

We got the kiddie pool out yesterday and that really cooled us down this afternoon.

Tanya