Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 01, 2007

Fantastic Friday: Screeeeech!

This week I have hit a few bumps in the road.

Weight: Again, I maintained. As a Future MILF, I am getting a little tired on this plateau I seem to be on. Especially when I am trying to win a bet. Any suggestions for getting off this plateau is welcome.

House: House is better this week. I can write a book on how to wash floors, do laundry, and wash dishes while entertaining a teething baby on your back. FlyLady would be so proud.

Finances: This week we had enough to pay off another debt, but the brakes are going in our car, so now we have to use the money for that instead. I'm not sure how much will be left over, if any is left over at all, but it's only a small bump in a road compared to where we were a year ago. Back then we wouldn't have the money to fix the brakes at all.

Environment: I think we got a little lazy for a bit and used disposables more than we normally do. This week we stopped that. We've also been shopping for our clothes at thrift stores, which is a form of recycling.

That's it for this week. Baby steps, right?
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Mom O Matic said...

Please send me your washing floors book. Mine are so dirty all the time.

As for the plateau...

1.) ya poop'n? Get some more fiber running through ya! That's always good for a pound or two.

2.) Water. I hate it but when I drink it does help.

3.) Vitamins. It may be a placebo effect but when I take my One A Day Weight Smart with green tea I think I have a better day/loss.

Good luck!

mama k said...

babysteps babysteps

sounds like you are doing great!

Unknown said...

If you don't mind me asking, which weight loss program are you following? I am 3 weeks into Weight Watchers. My baby is 7 weeks old. 30 pounds to go! lol