Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 02, 2011

We're Not In Kansas Anymore

Last night was nerve-wracking, to say the least.

Up here in MA we got hit with several tornadoes. Four people are dead, 19 communities were affected.

The western half of the state was hit the hardest, especially in Springfield, MA.

The Knight was working, so it was just the kids and I and we spent all night hanging out in the basement. There was lightning, hail, thunder, and a tornado did touch down in our city (or so I'm told, haven't been able to confirm it yet) but thankfully, we were not hit.

Today the sun is shinning and the birds are singing, I'm hugging my children just a little tighter and keeping those affected by the storms in my thoughts.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: