Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 10, 2011

Tell Me A Lie

Things have gotten overwhelming. I've sadly had to take a few things off my plate.

But still, this feeling of being overwhelmed just won't go away.

I need to find some balance. I need to know that I won't always be stretched this thin.

Dammit, I just need to be able to go to the bathroom without having three kids desperately bang on the door the entire time I'm in there.

Does it get easier? As the kids get older, do they become less dependent, less needy of every minute of every day?

Just tell me it does. Even if it doesn't. It's okay, I want you to lie to me.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Michele said...

Bennett is 9 and still talks to me when I go to the bathroom! Shea at 7 has figured out to wait ...so it might be possible. Mind you they go to school so I do have some time to think actual thoughts without interruption.

Lauren said...

Hang in there. This too shall pass! Are you getting any "me time"? When I neglect myself, the whole world seems to hang on my shoulders, and making time for myself just seems impossible (and selfish at that!). But when I finally do it, my whole outlook gets a boost and the world seems like a happy place again. Taking care of me makes it possible to take care of everyone else. A B-complex vitamin seems to help, too. Good luck! I hope things turn around soon!