Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Inspiration

She makes promises to her younger brother and sister. To always be there for them, to be their best friends, to protect them...
At those times where I am at my wits end, she calms everyone down and projects peacefulness.
She surprises me every day. With her words and actions, she motivates me to become a better person.

She's my inspiration.

You Capture

Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

Truth said...

Those captures are precious.

P.S. Your hair looks fabulous as well. (Reading that made my day. Thanks!)

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

So sweet! And such sweet photos.

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Awww! It's wonderful when they're that wonderful. :)

*Lissa* said...

Adorable!!

Bunch of Barrons said...

such sweet shots...she sounds like a great girl!