Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Very Lovely.

It's Thursday morning, day four of our first homeschooling vacation. The girls and I have enjoyed the week off so far. It's nice to have some down time. It's been lovely.

The Tadpole is laying on the blanket on the kitchen floor. His eyes follow me wherever I go. Every day I think that my heart has reached it's limit of expansion...but then he smiles at me, or laughs, and I feel it expand just a little more.


lying down

He's such a beautiful, happy baby now. He has this cute way of "crying", where he doesn't actually open his mouth, but cries back in his throat through closed lips. It actually sounds like humming.

I have a baby who hums to get my attention. How lovely is that?

Lately things have been just "clicking" for me. Homeschooling is going great. My doula business is heading in the right direction. I'm losing weight (20 pounds below pre-pregnancy weight so far), so I feel healthy and full of energy.

I feel happy. Lovely.

And that other person? The person who would let herself get stressed and overwhelmed and snap at the girls?

Well, she hasn't been seen around these parts for quite a while.

And it's been lovely.





Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: