Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 25, 2010

Knowing Only Love

I know it's not intentional...but when you cry, you say "Mama!" and it warms my heart.

Five months old now, and I can barely remember what is was like without you in my life.

You bring us such joy and happiness. You take your sister's affections in stride, even when they almost smother you with their love.

Most days, you sit in whatever carrier I chose for the day, just going along for the ride, quietly observing life from my arms.

But every day, I sneak you up to my room and close the door. And for about 15 minutes, it's just you and me, and oh how you smile and laugh and talk during that special time!!

I watch you laugh at the girls, and I watch as you sit nestled safety in The Mermaid's arms.

I wonder, what is it like to be born and knowing from day one only love like this? To be surrounded by such love and having it the only thing you know?

You are so lucky, little one. And so are we.

Happy 5 months, my little Tadpole.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: