Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 05, 2009

Hellooo!!! Anyone Still Out There????

Yes, I'm back. And yes, I pretty much fell off the face of the earth. And let me tell you, it ain't a pretty place to visit.

After much horrible, horrible morning sickness, losing 12 lbs, suffering from insomnia and horrible migraines, watching my house go to hell and the television raise my children, my wonderful midwife pretty much saved my life and sanity by giving me some special diet tips and telling me to get a prescription. So, off I trotted (as if it were really possible to "trot" when you have to pull the car over three times to vomit) to my primary and basically begged her to write me a prescription for Zofran. One look at me and she didn't need any more convincing.

It's been six days and counting since I last got sick. I still get nauseous, I still get migraines, but who gives a damn because oh Lord, I can keep food and water down! Yeehaw!!!!

I'm already wearing maternity clothes. I'm 15 weeks along, and my due date is July 4th. So, knowing my history, the baby will most likely be born a week later. I got to hear the heart beat, which was great, and I can't wait to hear it again. Or feel the baby move. Somehow it makes this whole pregnancy thing feel more real.

What else has been going on? Not much. This week, my goal is to slowly start to get my house back together in some order, catch up on laundry, etc. I'm hoping to be back to my long-forgotten regular schedule by next week. I can hope, right?

I do have pictures of the girls from Thanksgiving and Christmas that I can't wait to share. But, one small step at a time, right?

Hopefully, I'll be seeing you around real soon. If anyone is still out there, that is.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Welcome Back! Glad things are starting to improve.

See you soon!

~Kristin

Crafty Mama said...

Still here....glad you are doing MUCH better! Hope to talk to you soon.

KimChi said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!!!! I hope you blog more again! :)