Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Updates

Thanksgiving is this week and the last thing I want to think about is food.

If I am not getting sick, I'm nauseous. If I'm not nauseous, I have a blinding migraine. And I'm always extremely exhausted. Last night I went to bed at 6 PM. So sad.

I hate the first trimester. I hate that I can't be a happy pregnant woman. I hate that everything is getting put off, the house is starting to fall apart, and the girls are watching waaayyy too much TV because I can't move without puking.

I'm either due in June or July. We won't really know until I'm far enough along to feel movement and for the midwives to palpate and listen to the heart beat. I'm hoping I'm due in June, because that means second trimester is coming up more quickly then I think.

In the meantime....if you don't hear from me often....send good pregnancy vibes my way.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

messyfunmommylife said...

you will be in my thoughts! I hope your due in June for your sake!

KimChi said...

hey you... hopefully you will feel better soon! you know i'm thinking of you as always!!

and btw, i can't wait unitl after the holidays when we get together on sunday's again! i miss the girl time!! :-D

Anonymous said...

HI! I know exactely what you mean!! I had the same, the first trimester I felt so sick and sometimes had to remind myself that this was a "happy" time, haha I'm almost 28 weeks now and feeling good and feeling really happy, before you know it the nausea will be gone!Congratulations, Sam