Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Most Uncreative Post Of All

I don't do well during pregnancy, at all. I'm just not one of those women.

But, since this is my last pregnancy, I am looking at it in a different perspective. I'm trying to appreciate all the work my body is going through, even though it means I am constantly nauseous, exhausted, and already big enough to fit into maternity clothes.

I'm already suffering from "pregnancy brain". I keep calling the Mermaid by the Guppy's name and vice versa. The other day I slept from 12-4 PM. And, since our van is still not fixed, I am going absolutely crazy with being stuck at home all day. So are the girls.

So, since the above describes what my life has been like for the past two weeks, I really have nothing creative to write. I'm dying for someone to just come pick me up and get me out of the house and into some fresh air and adult conversation.

Anyone?
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

TuTu's Bliss said...

I think we might be kindred spirits..visit my blog and you'll see what I mean. I am a mess loving mom too and I mommy brain in my house is an understatement LOL Consider yourself rescued!!
www.tutusbliss.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I can understand the situations you are going throgh coz I happen to feel the same as you feel during pregnancy. I always try to do things that could just ease of things for me but I end up getting frustrated!