Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Slow and Steady

Slowly but surely I feel as though my life is coming back together. The laundry is almost caught up with and I'm getting ready to put the Guppy back into cloth diapers. The house is not looking too shabby, either, and I've been making real efforts to get out of the house.

Meanwhile, I've had one client give birth: a beautiful and amazing VBAC that resulted in one happy and glorious mama and one precious baby boy. She was my last client for a while: I've decided to take a year off so I can concentrate on my pregnancy and other things in my life that have fallen to the back burner. I'm looking forward to the time off.

The Guppy is getting big, and she's developing a big attitude as well. Having a two year old tell you "Okay okay, geez" when you ask her for the third time to pick up her toys loses its cute factor quickly. The Mermaid never went through a "terrible twos" phase, so this is new territory for me.

The Mermaid is still taking gymnastics and is loving it. She's also informed me that she wants to take dance classes, so we'll see what is available in our area.

That's it, for the most part. Hopefully I'll be able to keep my promise to post more often.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: