Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 20, 2007

This Girl is Fearless

Yesterday the Knight and I took the girls to a large local fair, the Big E. The Big E is something we look forward to every year, and this year was the first year that the Mermaid was old enough to go on the kiddie rides. The Mermaid is absolutely fearless and went on all the rides she could, and wanted to do them by herself. We all had a really good time, the girls especially.
Biker chick!
Love that smile!
Monster Truck
The Guppy and I
The Knight and the Guppy
The Mermaid on the "Mary Poppins Ride!"
The Knight and the Mermaid.
The Guppy with my SIL
The Mermaid going down the Super Slide with the Knight

I went down the Super Slide with the Mermaid as well, and let me tell you, that slide is fast and fun!! I also went on one "adult" ride with my SIL and it has been sooo long since I've been on a ride, I was surprised at how nervous I was. But it was all in good fun!
We also stopped for a bit to watch the horse show, particularly the jumping classes. The Guppy really got excited when she saw the horses, I couldn't believe it! Maybe we have a future equestrian in our midst? ;o)



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: