Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This Old, Familiar Dance.

Every other night, I sit down with my knitting.

The yarn spins through my fingers, the needles gently click together, and the dance begins.
The knitting dance. Fingers and needles moving in harmony, dancing with the yarn to create something special.
And when it's done, I put it on him proudly...
and it's almost like his entire head is protected by my love.


More information about this pattern can be found on my Ravelry page.



Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Oh sweet. Love the eyes too!

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/getting-out-the-cutes-for-christmas/

Annie said...

That was a lovely post! I know how to knit & pearl (did I spell that right) but can't follow a pattern very well. You have talent, his hat is gorgeous!
Happy WW!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Just adorable!!

Serendipityissweet said...

How sweet! Love it.