Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 06, 2009

Product Review: Green Works Wipes

In my family's effort to tread lightly, we try to avoid using disposable products and harsh chemicals whenever possible. However, as a mother of two young children and one on the way, I was aching for an easier and faster way to clean my kitchen and bathroom than the old cloth and spray bottle method I had been using.

That's why I was so glad when I was able to try out the new Green Works Wipes, thanks to Mom Central. I love that these wipes contain no harsh chemicals, and yet they are strong enough to get the job done. And I should know, I've been using them in my bathrooms and kitchens like crazy.

And although the wipes are disposable, I feel less guilty when I throw them in the trash because I know that they are biodegradable. I would recommend these wipes to anyone who is concerned about harsh chemicals and the environment, but like me, appreciates having something handy to clean up messes quickly when they are having "one of those days".

To learn more about Green Work's line of natural cleaners, you can check out their website here.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Kristin said...

If they are biodegradable, are they compostable? I'm still learning the ropes with compost & am always looking for more things to put in it!

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your site and I love it! I'll def. be back!

congrats on the pregnancy!