Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 02, 2009

Here We Go Again...

This morning I woke up with a stuffy nose and horribly sore throat.

This morning, the Guppy woke up with a stuffy nose, horribly sore throat, and a fever of 102.6.

This morning, I almost cried with relief when the Knight offered to stay home to help care for the Mermaid and to help get us sickies to the doctor.

This morning, I had to stifle my laughter when the Mermaid told her father "Oh, just give it up daddy!" when he was lecturing her on making a mess of her room. And here I thought she was four, not fourteen.

We're recovering, and soon I will post about my fantastic weekend and how I basked in the glory of being a Fantasy Football Champion.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: