Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 05, 2009

It Feels Good To Be Loved

Last night my mother braved the cold to get me a salad that I had been desperately craving from a local pizza joint.

This morning, she showed up at my house with Dunkin Donuts and an open ear to hear me whine about being sick, about having no energy, and about being terrified of having to soon care for three little ones instead of just two.

It feels good to be loved.

Thanks, mom.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

mama k said...

Moms are good for this kinda stuff. :)

Shelly said...

Yeah, they are. Mostly because they've been there, done that.

She also saved you guys from having to read about my whining. Because I got it all out of my system and didn't have to blog it out ;o)