Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 06, 2009

Coming Out of the Stone Age

When the Knight and I bought our new house, we were assured that the finished room in the basement, which was designated as the office, was heated.

Well, technically, it is heated. But in reality.....not so much.

You would think that as New Englanders we would be able to brave a chilly room in order to do important things like check email, blog, update Facebook status, and pay bills. And at first, I thought that I was just being a wimp because I wasn't able to stay down there for more than a half hour without giving up and coming upstairs. But when the Knight wasn't able to withstand more than forty minutes, I knew we needed to do something.

So, my wonderful mother lent us her laptop. And we bit the bullet and bought wireless internet.

I just got done paying the bills. In my nice, warm kitchen. Where I could keep an eye on the girls instead of running up and down stairs to check on every odd or dangerous sounding noise.

Technology is so nice. Now all I need is to get an MP3 player. A girl can dream, right?

So, I'm curious. What piece of technology can you not live without?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: