Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

And It's STILL HERE

The bug is still here. I haven't slept for weeks and I'm going a little stir crazy.

The Mermaid has basically gotten over it but the poor Guppy is still stuffed up and miserable. And she has developed this horrible cough that I am not liking at all. I'm going to call her doctor today and see if it is something to worry about.

Grrrrr.......

So that has been my life for the past two weeks: wiping snotty noses and changing diapers. I've got one client who is due any day now and I've got my workshop coming up this weekend that I have to prepare for. Hopefully once the girls are well again some of my sanity will return to me!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: