Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Punched

This week I....

...got my nose pierced. It's something that I've been wanting to do for a long time. And yes, it hurt. Not so much when it was pierced, but afterwards. I felt like I had gotten punched in the face.

...got my nose ring ripped out by The Tadpole. That hurt. But not as much as pushing it back in. That hurt worse.

...am still happy that I got my nose pierced.

...also went through a hurricane (tropical storm?) We did not get hit badly at all, we didn't even lose power. But a lot of people around us did.

...got annoyed by all the people on Facebook putting updates that said things like "What a dud Irene was" or "Irene wasn't a big deal." Listen, maybe Irene wasn't a big deal for you but it was big enough to kill 23 people and flood parts of NY and NJ.

What did you do this week?

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a fight currently going on my Facebook wall between one friend who I thought was pretty insensitive saying Irene was "lame" (I had more than one friend who said that) and a friend who lives in NY and has seen the terrible devastation.
People died, people lost their homes, and at the very least, people have lost their power and is still out. I don't think them or any of their families would call it a dud!!

Ouch to getting the piercing yanked out! :(