Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 04, 2011

Shortest Update Ever

Yucky Yucky, last week was sucky.

This is all I will say about it: two sick kids. One broken washing machine.

But now, the kids are finally well again. The Knight fixed the washing machine. And I've been able to almost dig myself out of this laundry crises completely.

On Friday, I also got to the Nursing Mother's Council Breastfeeding Conference. Where I won a night away for two at a local hotel, a professional photo package, and a family pass to the museum. It was awesome, I learned so much.

Yesterday it was gorgeous out. Spring is finally arriving.

The Tadpole has two more teeth coming in. We have not been sleeping well.

Now back to laundry. And soothing a cranky baby.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

You were a lucky winner after a not so lucky week. Can't wait to hear about the conference. ;)